At Hutchins, Clenney, Rumsey, Huckaby, P.C., we focus on building close client relationships that add long-term value.
This includes assuring the solidity of financial records, evaluating financial procedures and working to produce strategies that help our clients face the myriad of challenges of business planning and execution. Our clients benefit from objective analysis to assist in increasing efficiency and implementing new technologies and procedures that take advantage of changes in the marketplace, accounting standards, and tax law. Our consulting and advisory services will improve information quality or its context, meaning more success for your business.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Accounting software selection, implementation, and support
- Debt and financing advising
- Business transaction structuring and negotiations
- Business succession
- Financial and retirement planning